The MOA~Industry Roundtable promotes direct communication between MOA leadership and industry. The Roundtable is designed to serve as the information/idea exchange and is geared to address key issues affecting the eye care industry. The MOA~Industry Roundtable is open to all companies maintaining membership with the MOA~Industry Alliance Program.
The MOA~Industry Roundtable will be conducted annually during the fall convention of the Missouri Optometric Association. Companies holding membership with the MOA~Industry Alliance Program will meet with the MOA volunteer leaders and senior staff in both formal and informal settings.
- A formal meeting in a conference style room setting.
- An MOA member will act as emcee and discussion leader.
- Key issues will be addressed.
- The duration of the meeting is approximately 1-1/2 to 2 hours in length.
- An informal joint breakfast meeting with individual or group discussion will be held.